The EU Fuel Poverty Network provides several types of resources, including case studies of best practice in alleviating fuel poverty, a weekly on-line newspaper, and a list of useful external websites.
Our main resource, however, is a research archive which is an ongoing project to establish a comprehensive digital collection of all documents relating to fuel poverty across the European Union and beyond. It consists of peer-reviewed academic literature, policy documents and legislative records.
The archive has been made possible through funding from eaga Charitable Trust, an independent fuel poverty grant-giving trust in the United Kingdom.
How to use the resource archive
There are a number of ways to search the archive:
- Using key words or phrases, such as ‘European Union’
- Searching for specific authors
- Searching for the publisher, year of publication or even the resource title
- Using country and theme filters to narrow search results
- Browsing through the entire contents of the archive by leaving all the boxes blank and clicking submit.